A Girl in LA welcomes its newest blogger Cynthia. Born and raised in the City of Angels, the sunsets, palm trees and the wonderful cultures have influenced Cynthia in more ways than one. Through her journey of starting her website Señorita Cyn in 2013, she’s learned that dreaming is the best motivation to make anything happen. Becoming a contributor for A Girl in LA was a no brainer for her, and she’s excited to take this opportunity with you guys to bring you the latest in fashion, music, trends, and everything in between. Stay tuned!
- My staple clothing item is…a pair of jeans.
- I would never leave home without…my cellphone.
- In my spare time I…catch up on RuPaul’s Drag Race!
- The first thing I do in the morning is…snooze my alarm.
- My style icons are….Audrey Hepburn, Iris Apfel, Ric Flair, Rihanna, Frida Kahlo, and Darth Vader.
- The one thing I’ll let myself splurge on is…sneakers.
- My guilty pleasure is…watching videos of WWE matches.
- My beauty essentials include…a great concealer.
- My favorite musicians / bands are…Arctic Monkeys, The Strokes, Amy Winehouse, Frank Ocean, Kid Cudi, Toro Y Moi, Tame Impala, The Beatles, and Kanye West.
- My favorite TV shows…The Office and The Golden Girls.
- A Girl in LA – Facebook: A Girl in LA
- Instagram: @agirlinla
- Email: For any business inquires or suggestions email [email protected]
- Personal Email: [email protected]
- Personal Instagram: @senoritacyn
- Personal Twitter: @senoritacyn
- Website: www.senoritacyn.com
- To write for A Girl in LA, click here