My mornings begin with a cup of coffee while sitting at my vanity getting ready for the day. My job in fashion requires me to look put together at all times so I make sure that the products I choose are going to last. Often I’ll go straight from work to an event with just enough time to do a quick touch up. These are my can‘t live without cosmetics and beauty products that I buy over and over again.
1. Tattoo Liner | Kat Von D: This is the only eyeliner I can precisely create a wing with. It also stays on throughout the day and night, hence the tattoo part. Trust me, this eyeliner does not come off. When I‘m going from the office to a night out and I don‘t have time to reapply make makeup, my eyeliner looks like it did when I applied it in the morning. It goes a long way and lasts me about a month even though I use it daily.
2. Babe in Paradise | Morphe: This is literally the best highlighter palette ever! I searched endlessly for one that pops and lasts throughout the day. Babe in Paradise is my favorite palette because I get six options of shades, and can mix and match them. I also love the names; Behbeh Gurl, Vaygaytion, Mahu, Get Lei’d, Cheehoo, Shady Bitch. Very creative.
3. Soy Face Cleanser | Fresh: I’ve tried many cleansers that don‘t completely remove my makeup and dry out my skin. I like the soy face cleanser because it’s gentle and instantly strips my makeup off. I don‘t like face washes with scents, so I choose this cleanser because it has a subtle hint of cucumber without being overwhelming. I wash my face with this every day after coming home from work.
4. Lip Injection | Too Faced: Sometimes I want an additional plumpness to my lips so I use Lip Injections gloss. I keep one in my purse and one on my vanity. I apply matte lipstick first and then layer this on top. Even when applied to my bare lips, I get a little pink tint. It stings a little after application but instantly adds volume. I love it because I get fuller lips without having to resort to real lip injections.
5. Cloud Paint (Dusk, Beam, and Puff) | Glossier: This is my go-to blush because it instantly brightens my face. I cannot leave my house without it. If I am in a rush to get ready, I apply it on my eyelids, lips, and top it off with a little mascara for a subtle look.
6. Natural Long Lasting Deodorant | Tom’s: When it comes to deodorants I‘m very hesitant because of the chemicals some companies add to them. Tom’s doesn’t add any artificial ingredients or fragrances to their products. I like how this doesn’t leave any white streaks and has a natural fragrance of lavender.
7. Naked Skin Weightless Concealer | Urban Decay: I’m not a fan of concealers that are heavy and end up caking, which is why Naked Skin is my favorite. I struggle with under eye circles so this concealer is a must in my daily makeup routine. It has a smooth application and provides coverage throughout the entire day.
8. Radiant Creamy Concealer | Nars: This is my second favorite concealer. I always have two options in my makeup drawer in case I run out or need to mix them on bad under-eye circle days. I like this because it’s creamy and instantly gives me coverage. This formula is a bit denser than the Naked Skin concealer so I use it on days where I didn’t get much sleep the night before.
9. Rose Face Mask | Fresh: I struggle with dry skin so I have to constantly make sure I moisturize. This mask has real rose petals in it and I go for anything rose scented! One application gives my skin the moisture it needs without being harsh on my skin.
10. Victorian Rose Oil | Wild Rose: Most women have a signature scent and this is mine. I always carry a rollerball in my purse for a quick touch up and get complimented when I apply it. The slightest application of the oil leaves me smelling like a rose garden.
11. Bloom | Gucci: Bloom has hints of jasmine and rose. If you haven’t caught on yet, I love floral perfumes. It’s a very refreshing scent and I feel so elegant wearing it.
12. Daisy | Marc Jacobs: Daisy is my favorite perfume! I grew up with this scent. I love how it’s just so fun. I spray it when I’m feeling girly and confident.
13. Drying Lotion | Mario Badescu: I rarely breakout, but when I do this is my go-to solution. This drying lotion does wonders. I apply it overnight and the next day my blemish is gone! It’s truly magic.
14. Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs, and Rose Water | Mario Badescu: This should be a staple in any girl’s makeup compartment. I spritz the rose water whenever my skin is feeling dry or after yoga class. I always keep a mini bottle in my gym bag and full size on vanity.
15. Honey Moisturizer, Mario Badescu: I recently switched my moisturizer to this one. The scent is yummy and gives me the essential hydration I need on my face. I use it before applying my makeup in the mornings.
16. Eyeshadow Primer Potion | Urban Decay: When I’d apply eyeshadow it would never last throughout the day. After using this primer it has become one of my favorite beauty products. It works so well at keeping my eyeshadow from creasing, and lasts a long time because I only need a slight amount.
17. Winged & Bold Luxe Lash Kit | e.l.f: When an event comes up e.l.f faux lashes are my secret weapon. They last between three to four uses and they‘re so affordable. I wear them frequently and they feel weightless on my eyelids, while still being durable. In the past, I‘ve considered getting eyelash extensions but these are way more affordable and in my opinion look just as good.
18. Illuminating Mist & Set | e.l.f: This setting spray is the reason my makeup lasts all day. For the price, this product is incredible! I‘ve stopped wasting money on costly setting sprays because this one does the same thing (actually better), than the pricey ones.
What are your favorite cosmetics and beauty products?
*This article contains some affiliate links.