I have nothing against snacking on “fun size” candy bars but when it comes to Halloween, I search for something more decadent. My go-to candy brands are Sugarfina and Dylan’s Candy Bar, but for the month of October I try to sample gourmet sweets from a variety of brands. One of my favorites is indulging in chocolates and sugary snacks that are imported from other countries. There’s just something about knowing that they were handcrafted in Holland like these lollipops, or created in Spain like these gummies. Here are my 15 must try gourmet Halloween treats that will satisfy any sweet tooth.
1. A sampler of Fat Witch Bakery’s delicious brownies, and they’re packed in an adorable gift giving tin.
2. For the chocolate connoisseur: a blend of milk and dark chocolate handcrafted pralines from La Maison du Chocolat.
4. “Radioactive” vegan watermelon sours that come in a keepsake flask.
5. Another must-have when binge-watching scary movies. This Dylan’s Candy Bar tackle box features a variety of tastes and textures.
6. Kid-friendly Halloween themed gummy kabobs that come with a diversity of flavors.
7. A mix of Jack-o’-lanterns, pumpkins, bats and skulls, these European-style lollipops are handcrafted in Holland.
8. For the candy aficionado, this Dylan’s Candy Bar deluxe set features a variety of spooky-themed DCB favorites.
9. These Maggie Louise Confections “Ghostess with the Mostess” chocolates will make an exquisite hostess gift (or to keep for yourself).
10. This gourmet version of candy corn is an elevated approach to the drugstore kind.
12. These decadent tangy glow worms are infused with flavors like Hibiscus, blackberry, kiwi, apple, and passion fruit.
13. Perfect for entertaining with kids, this six pack of test tubes comes in a mixture of liquid and powder candy with flavors like root beer, cherry, and more.
14. These tasty two pounds of missing body parts are imported from Spain.
15. A selection of planet lollipops that come in a variety of flavors (each planet has its own) and they taste as unique as they look.
*This article contains some affiliate links.