Start your week off right with these interesting, inspirational, and funny news stories. (2.25.19)
1. This fun interactive personality quiz is backed by science.
2. A relatable story for anyone that suffers from migraines.
3. If you’re thinking about hopping on a Lime Scooter, read this first.
4. How to purchase a sports bra that actually fits.
5. Why you should get over your fear of public speaking.
6. Last week Los Angeles actually had a “snow day.”
7. How to keep your kids entertained (and where to go) during spring break.
8. How J.LO gets her killer body—her trainer tells all.
9. Vegan + Chocolate + Pancakes! The *healthy* breakfast I’ll be making this week.
10. The f’ed up story that shocked the world—.so many questions remain.
11. It’s still cold out so these 100 movies streaming on Netflix will come in handy. Here’s a few I can’t wait to watch again: Boyhood, The Departed, Across The Universe, The Dark Knight, Pulp Fiction, Heathers, and L.A. Confidential.
12. Calling all animal lovers; photographs of cats high on catnip—so cute!
13. We all can relate when it comes to cell phone addiction.
14. A train ride across the United States for only $213 dollars—sign us up!
15. If you didn’t watch The Oscars, these were some of the best moments.