This article was written before the United States went into lockdown due to the coronavirus pandemic. Last week, all that was on my mind was shopping for my upcoming (now canceled) trip to Palm Springs. It’s crazy how things can change so much and so fast. I’m hoping everyone stays healthy and safe during this challenging time. We’ll be curating articles to help you alleviate stress and deal with boredom, so stay tuned! In the meantime, here’s a link of helpful coronavirus resources. Xo-Kristie
My favorite way to get ready for the upcoming season is by incorporating springtime florals into my wardrobe. From a chic sundress to purchasing the new it-girl handbag, these little things are a reminder that warm weather is right around the corner. Here are 20 items I’m currently eyeing.
1. When you combine two iconic styles, Victorian and bohemian, you get an eye-catching fabric belt that’s mixed with gold trim and a delicate floral pattern.
2. A mellow-yellow blossom flower tee that’s perfect for creating a casual springtime look.
3. I love love love these slip-on block heels. The floral appliques and pastel hues make them the epitome of a classic warm-weather sandal.
4. This Tory Burch camera bag seamlessly combines a chic blooming print with elements of gold hardware.
6. This delicate flower necklace from The Last Line comes in three pretty colors: pink, crystal, and rainbow.
7. From the classic silhouette to the embroidered trim, this is my favorite dress I’ve come across so far this season.
8. The simplistic design of this gold cuff is so elegant and the mother-of-pearl flowers are a nice added detail.
9. This Instax photo album comes in multiple prints, but my pick is the springtime floral.
10. A vintage-looking trench coat blends blossoming bold hues, and a timeless silhouette to create a piece straight out of 1969.
11. I love the 70s vibe of this flower-patterned head scarf.
12. This lightweight ruffle cami is the ideal summer top. Bonus: it’s 70% off!
13. When you want to dress up an otherwise casual hairstyle—these daisy slides will elevate your look.
14. A perfect springtime scent, this UMA wellness candle soothes the mind and body with its blend of lavender, rose, and chamomile.
15. These crystal daisy drop earrings will add a splash of color to your outfit.
16. From the pastel floral print to the blouson sleeves, this playsuit is the essence of springtime brunch wear.
18. The ideal handbag for it-girls is this silver metallic crossbody. I’m loving the violet, green, and pink flower motif that integrates seamlessly with the gold and black hardware.
19. From the floral print to the knotted bow, I’m obsessed with these elegant sandals. The fact they’re a flat slip-on makes them optimal for when you want to look put-together but you’re going to be doing lots of walking.
20. These round flower sunnies will add a bit of bohemian flair to your outfit.
*This article contains some affiliate links.